Our new dev build for towny, 0.89.0.1, is now available for download on the Towny File Repo.
Warning! This build is made for CB/Spigot servers running 1.8 only!
This build is experimental, even though it is considered a release build.
DO NOT USE THIS WITHOUT MAKING SERVER BACKUPS BEFOREHAND!
Head there and download it.
– Fix config.yml growing with blank spaces and #’s.
– If your config has been growing do the following:
– Stop your server and add the new Towny.jar.
– Start the server, let it load completely.
– Open the Towny config.yml and remove any empty lines and lines beginning with # at the top of the file.
– Save the config.yml
– use /ta reload to reload the config.
– If this process does not work you can manually add 2 spaces before any line directly beginning with a # symbol, (replace “#…” with ” #…”)