Towny Advanced is a versatile, player-controlled land management plugin for use with Bukkit/Tekkit/Spigot/Libigot. Towny offers solutions for pvp, griefing, chat, inflated economies and monsters to minecraft server admins. Towny allows players to work together and against each other as they see fit.
1.9-1.11 Support: The latest Towny Dev Builds ( 0.91.2.1+ ) Support CB/Spigot 1.9-1.11 builds and are available here.
1.8 Support: The latest Towny Release Build ( 0.91.2.0 ) Supports CB/Spigot 1.8.3+ builds and is available here.
1.7.2-R0.3+ Support: The latest Towny Release ( 0.88.0.0 ) Supports CB 1.7.2-R0.3+ builds and is available here.
1.6.4 Support: A special backwards-compatible build of Towny ( 0.88.0.0 ) Supports CB 1.6.4 builds and is available here.
1.5.2 Support: A special backwards-compatible build of Towny ( 0.88.0.0 ) Supports CB 1.5.2 builds and is available here.
Tekkit Classic Support: Towny 0.82.0.0 works fine with 1.2.5 versions of Minecraft and Tekkit. It is available here
For support issues please read the support section below.
Towny includes a wide variety of features to offer instant enhancements to your traditional Minecraft server.
- Allows players to own and manage land based on a pre-set grid layout.
- Players join towns and purchase plots of land.
- Players decide who can build, destroy, use “switchs” and use items on every plot they control.
- Towns can join together into nations, further structuring a server into teams.
- Towns grant protection from monsters, pvp, fire, explosions and greifing.
- Wilderness Rules (Optional)
- Area between towns is wilderness, with its own build permissions.
- Limit players’ interaction with the wild to just harvest-able blocks, keeping the wild pristine.
- Roll-back tnt, creeper, wither explosions, dragon damage and endermen block-moving.
- Block explosions and fire.
- PVP Enhancements
- Server with a strong PVP aspect will find Towny’s grouping of players to be invaluable.
- Prevent friendly-fire. (Optional)
- Nations split players into larger teams.
- Nations can declare other nations to be allies or enemies, further splitting players into even larger teams.
- PVP can be turned on/off in wilderness, towns and worlds. (Optional)
- Teleporting/Warping and Spawning (Optional)
- Players can spawn to their town upon death.
- Players can spawn to their town or a town that is within their nation/allied with their nation.
- Use of beds can be limited to personally-owned land and players can spawn there.
- Customized modified chat. (Optional)
- Colours, group prefixes and suffixes, nation, town, towny titles.
- Channels for general, local, town, nation, moderator, admin and custom channels.
- Anti-spam feature.
- Shop plugin support. (Optional)
- Limit shops to special Shop Plots, enhancing realism.
- Economy plugin interaction. (Optional)
- Supports all economy plugins.
- Charge money for plots, towns, nations.
- Flexible tax system.
- Upkeep to remove money from the economy, stopping rampant inflation.
- All Permissions Plugins supported. (Optional)
- Perms 2/3, GroupManager, BukkitPermissions, bPermissions, PermissionsEx, etc.
- Multiworld Support
- Flexible settings for every world.
- Enable/disable Towny in as many worlds as you like.
|INSTALLING TOWNY||UPGRADING TOWNY||HOW TOWNY WORKS|
|TROUBLESHOOTING||REPORT AN ISSUE||MAKE A SUGGESTION|
Support for Towny can be received 2 ways: